You can use a conventional loan to buy a primary residence, second/vacation home, or rental/investment property.
· Conventional loans are available in fixed rates, adjustable rates (ARMs), with terms from 10 to 30 years.
· Down payments as low as 3%
· No monthly mortgage insurance with a down payment of at least 20%.
· Lower mortgage insurance costs than FHA.
You can cancel the mortgage insurance when your home equity reaches 20% of the appraised value of the home.
- Seller can contribute towards closing cost to reduce down payment cost.
- So many options including Second/Vacation Homes/Investment properties.
- Fast closing times
- Very competitive cost and rates-no wonder these are still the most popular program in America.
Finding the lowest cost Mortgage for your home purchase is simple with our Local Mortgage Experts. We'll show you all your options quickly and will be thrilled to help you buy the home you've always wanted.
Advantages Of Conventional financing are many. Our local experts will show you all your best options fast.
Have a question? Text us below any time. We are always working! 888-288-1119